You are freely able to:
SHARE- to copy, distribute,display, and perform the work.
Only under the following conditions:
- Attribution - You must attribute the work as specified by the author or licensor. - e g: " Original design by Dave Docherty at "One Man and His Brushes". Attributions may not suggest in any way that the author endorses you or your use of the work. The attribution must include a link-back to the original please.
- Non Commercial - You are expressly forbidden to use this work for any commercial purposes.
- No Deriative Works - You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the following Understandings :
- Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived with the copyright holders written permission.
- Public Domain - Where the work or elements of it are in the public domain under applicable law, the status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other rights - In no way does the license affect the following rights.
- Your Fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
- The author's moral rights.
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice - for any reuse or distribution you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The easiest way to ensure this is to place a link to this web page.