It is a two part casting with the top half of Napoleon with cape as one part and bottom part and the horse as another. These two I decided to drill and pin together for security. The horse had its two front feet cut free as it is fairly sturdy so should should be OK unless handled carelessly.
Very few of the colours used here are straight out of the pot as I wanted to really work on it. so lots of little shades and highlights. For the cape colour I went for a more utilitarian brown shade rather than the variety of reds, and oranges etc which reference research seem to show.
The only really fiddly bit was the wild staring eyes on the horse, created by making the whole eyeball white and ensuring that when the black centre was added white was left showing . It seemed to work effectively.