That is 2014 all packed away, and I guess its traditional to set some goals for the coming year.
So looking into the crystal ball for the year ahead.
Having used the mind bleach to rid myself of the vision of Millsy's victory dance following our opening wager for this years challenge , this is what I see.
1) Complete the Sudan Imperial forces that are already sourced.
2) Build a steamer for the Sudan
3) Terrain items for the Sudan
4) Source the Camel Corps,mounted and dismounted
5) get a game running
1) Complete the already sourced buildings
2) Review rules to create a simple participation game set.
3) get it to a show and play it!
2) look at a Steamer for the River..
1) Blog Con3 - let's see if we can make it fly again
2) York in February
3) Salute..just maybe.
4) one of the Partizans.
I have a left field hankering to do something WW2.. I have an idea of doing the Raid on St Nazaire .. But not sure what scale, size etc...
Oh and get my own back on Millsy..
There are bound to be a few distractions along the way...but in the meantime it's back to the paint desk over the weekend.