Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Friday 12 June 2015

Out of here for a bit

It's pay back time for a productive winter. So apologies to the various bloggers I follow and interact with, I am only checking in infrequently. I shall continue the daily plate spinning activities over the summer period.

So normal blogging will be interrupted for a period.


Thanks to those who have enquired over my wellbeing.. It's appreciated!

But as Arnie said.. I'll be back.


20 comments:

  1. I knew you'd been MIA from my blogroll and just assumed you were busy. Or that all those Madhists had come to life, risen up and slaughtered you. Either way, it's a good reason not to have been posting ;)

    Take care and come back when you're able to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.. Almost feels like it! Catch up later!

      Delete
  2. Ahh sorry about that Dave, hope to see you emerge again later in the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil..indeed I shall . Hopefully sooner than later

      Delete
  3. Take care and Good Luck! :)

    We'll be here, you can always catch up laters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know only too well how things can build up and sometimes a break from one thing yields unexpected results in another area. Rest assured we'll all be here when you return Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always looking forward to your posts, when you're ready :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooer! Not been too frequent myself, so didn't realise something was amiss. Anyway, feet up and chill out. See you anon. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read that Dave, take care of youlself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "So normal bogging will be interrupted for a period."
    Dave, you know you can get tablets over the counter to solve this problem, right? Either that, or eat bran flakes. That might get you back to bogging quicker.

    Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha... A little bit a spelling error... Fixed that now!

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

      Delete
    3. No I don't think I could have done either!

      Delete
  9. I made the same experience shortly after the painting challenge and needed some time to recharge my hobby bastteries and reboot the painting mojo.

    Take your time. I'll keep an constant eye on your excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping the blog updated can be a big commitment sometimes, so no pressure Dave, chill out and smell the flowers. See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete