Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Friday 26 October 2018

Countdown to Crisis 2018

Next week I am off to Antwerp for the CRISIS show . I really enjoyed it last year. I picked up items exclusively from the non UK traders. I have a small shopping list of items again this year to finish the pre winter top up off -terrain bits, flags, , maybe a few figures - we will see.

I am hoping to catch up with some of the European blog guys for a chat , coffee or beer - so if you are going drop me a commentated lets see if we can arrange a meet.


catch ya there

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time Dave. I really enjoyed last year's event and think its a great show (and a wonderful excuse to get a trip into the Low Countries).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers , Yep... I do enjoy a visit to Belgium ..

      Delete
  2. Sounds good, hope you enjoy it. Antwerp is a bit too far away for me, sadly :-( .

    ReplyDelete