Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Monday 18 February 2019

Preparation for Hammerhead - The Savage Seas

Myself , MartinC and JamesM are heading down to Newark for the Hammerhead show. Martin wanted to put on something a bit different using some of oddities from his various collections, so we have gone for something Pulp based  in the South Seas. So here is my contribution of 10 native islanders with pointy sharp weapons! The terrain here I already had and Martin has more to add to it. i still have a big piece to finish for this , so its on the workbench this week



cracking figures by Bob Murch , from the Savage Seas range.




5 comments: