I had some foam board off cuts left over , so waste not want not they say, I turned them into a simple adobe walls construction - this should double up ok for Old West and the Sudan I think. This was a simple bit of work. I added some odd bit's of plasicard brick left over from the chimney of the ranch and then gave the whole thing a coat with a powder plaster filler & little sand mix put on with a palette knife. Once It was dry it was given a PVA wash to give it extra strength and coloured with a natural calico emulsion (Dulux) picked up at the DIY store , and given a top drybrush of pure white.
Also got all the Old West foot figures together for a shot.
First play test planned for the bank holiday weekend,
and just noticed this is the 100th post!