Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Sunday 4 May 2014

Spring Blog Con - part 1

Just a short update for the action so far . We have a full house over at the Yorkshire Air Museum.

So just a few shots of Sidney's brilliant WW1 game.





Phil , Kev , Stephen and Gary , willing on the sentries spotting roles.
Will Von Smallhaussen save the the Germans?






Lee, Ian (Lt Milburn commanding) and Loki plan how they will get there brave lads over no mans land unseen.

My lads almost at the trench unseen.




They get into the trench and commence cleaning out the Jerries..






More tales of the abuse of Budgie Ray later..


No comments:

Post a Comment