Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Tuesday 14 August 2018

The Other Partizan Sunday 19th

I am at TOP this weekend with some of the Old Guard Group . We will have my Sudan stuff out for a bash. We are on table DG21 . Pop by and say hello if your there.




5 comments:

  1. I'll come and offer you advice Dave, you'll probably need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the pictures Dave, sadly heading on holiday in the other direction this weekend up to Northumberland !

    ReplyDelete