Also a handful of mounted French officers. One of which was an Elite Miniatures Collectors series. This had separate scabbard and reins. Really not sure of the overall value of these to the average collector. I end up replacing the cast reins with some home made ones , I think they looked better as well.
I also took delivery of some of the newer 1815 range of Perry miniatures French command sets. I am not a great fan of Perry stuff as in the past it has all been to me a bit small overall. I was pleasantly surprised by these. There are some some really good story telling sets. The Chief of staff wrting orders, the ADC's waiting and the hangers-on (FN53) pictured here.
. For now they can be added to lead pile. I have completed casting work on about half the Vistula lancers , so hopefully they will be ready for painting some time in October.