Mostly units for the Sudan
The main unit I wanted to nail was the Camel Corps, which was 36 mounted, 36 dismounted, 12 camels at rest, and 12 dismounted skirmishers. It was a big unit so took a while. Also completed the 10th Hussars and the Eyptian Lancers. I have no more imperial mounted in the lead pile. Result.
I also managed a number of vignette pieces, such as the signallers, the medical section ,Sapper Corporal Millsy and Major Docherty, and the war correspondents.
The final entry was the Balloon Detatchment, which was an enjoyable model making challenge.
The Mahdi himself put in an appearance along with a few top up foot troops. - takes me to just over 900 foot now
I also completed two 54mm Cowboys to provide some distraction from dusty stuff, and a few 28mm miners, plus the Curtgeld.
While it was a slow start overall , it ended reasonably well. I also enjoyed my Wednesday minion duties helping out Curt with the admin work.
I am moving on to other terrain work for the Sudan and various other game aid items . The first dust up is booked in for April the 16th.