Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Saturday 25 February 2017

Game On - Hammerhead Show 4th March

I have booked a big table for the upcoming Hammerhead show to give "some" of the Sudan collection another public airing.

You will find me on table GB10 - Guisborough "Occasional" Gamers. If you are there pop along and say hello.




I have a "big" Sudan game planned - using Black Powder and bits from the "Sands of the Sudan.



If you are interested in game let me know.



3 comments:

  1. Hope it goes tremendously well Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, see you at hammerhead - and I've dropped you a line about the big game using your 'contact me' button. :-)

    ReplyDelete