Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Friday 14 April 2017

Partizan 2017 Game and Bloggers meet?

I will be running a Sudan game at the upcoming Partizan show with some guys from a local club "The Old Guard Wargames Club". We are a loose association club based around Northallerton who meet up every month of so for a days gaming.  We are on table DG16. If you are around please pop by and say hello.





There was a good bloggers meet up last year hopefully we can do it again. How about 1pm location TBA? 


6 comments:

  1. I hope it all goes well Dave, looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning to come to show this year so will come and meet up 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, if God spares us (well, just me actually)I'll be there. I'll certainly visit the game and the bloggers' meet up or whatever it's called. I was going to say 'gathering', but it sounds like something pretty hasty - might be appropriate after all . . . . ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Gary , look forward to seeing ya

      Delete