Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Gaming - Can you save Gordon? May 10-12th at WHC

It’s time to raise the relief columns once more for a weekends gaming at the WargamesHolidayCentre if your interest get in touch with Mark or myself. . I have some new units to add to the collection coming up too.. it will be good to give them a run out.

The desert column!


Camel Corp and the 10th Hussars 

The Scots Guards March out 
Can the river column make it through?


Part of the Naval Brigade - holding firm 


Rapid fire!



















3 comments:

  1. Looks like it'll be a fab game Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how much I‘d like to take part! Awesome looking collection Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Dave. Look forward to seeing all the photos and video.

    ReplyDelete