Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Wednesday 2 December 2020

WW2 Late War. Big Cats

 I continue to clear off the paint table lurkers in advance of this years painting challenge . This time it’s a couple of late war items . King Tiger and JagdTiger . I wanted to do something a bit different so went for the ambush scheme . 




I have also completed a panzer grenadier platoon , and 80mm and 120mm mortar units for the start of of an upcoming Fallschirmjager force too. Pics another time . 

I have a Napoleonic unit to complete for Jason , the 40th Foot , which is under way at the moment as well. 
Anyway just a short update. 


6 comments: