Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Friday 17 November 2023

Cold War Gone Hot - Mi 24 Hinds for 7DTTR

 After a few distractions over the last few weeks I finally got some paint desk time. I decided to break out the airbrush as a few things will need this . First up a couple of 15mm Hinds from Battlefront  . Pretty nice simple kits that went together well  . I just need to get some rotor discs made at some point .



These are a big model - they dwarf the Gazelle I have for  my French forces . I have another two still to do  , though I think I will do one as table dressing with a shot down version. 



And they even did ok on their first game 





That’s all for now 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers . I think they look the part alright - first game on Monday coming up where they will get shot down no doubt !

      Delete
  2. Beautiful paintwork Dave good use of the spray gun 👍

    ReplyDelete