Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Tommy Gunn & the man cave progress

After a thoroughly enjoyable weekend with fellow bloggers I came home ready for more projects. I have been working on the new man cave , getting some multi draw storage , some shelving above the desk, moving over the close work lighting , and some of the tools. The new large cutting mat has turned up too. I managed to get my large Tombstone poster up too.Next job is to go through all the various paints i have an throw out the ones that have had it and prepare a Christmas stock up list and get a paint rack sorted.

While part emptying the old man cave I came across some older projects. So here is Tommy Gunn from the bootleggers collection. Picked up ready painted at Scarborough earlier this year , just needed a little touch up work and another varnish- pretty sure he is a Copplestone casting.











and a new view of the man cave.





No comments:

Post a Comment