Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Monday 11 November 2013

Blog Con - Day 2

First off , a very big thank you to Wargames Foundry for giving us a great venue and endless tea and coffee. I stocked up on spare lead for the mountain. Likewise thanks James for the original idea and getting it set up. Plans are already afoot for next year.

I am sure there is a joke in these first few photographs about The Good, The Bad , and The Ugly....

 James and Fran
 Lee and Ray

A further run out of Blazing Dice , with big Lee making his escape with his bounty on the train.Great game.
 Who let the cows out ?-- well that would be Loki!




Our Very British Civil War game , hosted by Panzerkaput




 My lads attempt to outflank Lee's boys in blue - failing miserably!






 Ray wonders what PK is about to do with the Morris Dancers?

A great intro to VBCW, with beautiful figures and terrain by PK


No comments:

Post a Comment