Yesterday saw the regular monthly meet up . I had my winter table set up at the full 12x6 size .
 |
| Rivers made using the Pendraken MDF pieces |
 |
| Some of the Normandy building were used so no snowy roofs on some for now |
Since we last played I have added in more roads , river and trees so the table looked a lot fuller which is what I was looking for.
 |
| A rare sight , a column of King Tigers |
A good game was had , the Germans took a lot of casualties but did take the village . The bridges were either blown or collapsed under the weight of the heavy armour trying to cross it . The German bridging equipment was set up to cross .
I had picked a few new resin pieces from the Ironclad range at Pendraken (
Link )these were completed this week too. All nice pieces .
 |
| Outhouses / sheds |
 |
| Fencing |
 |
| Water tower |
 |
| A garage style building . |
A brilliant table, does the subject justice.
ReplyDeleteCheers
DeleteAwesome battle table Dave!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteGood battle, shame about the bacon tree
ReplyDeleteBrrrr looks cold... Great set up love the King Tigers and Hetzer.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Delete