Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Friday 15 May 2020

Normandy 44 - 88s

Finally managed to grab some hobby time this week. Again working on my 15mm Germans . Of course any WW2 German Army is incomplete without the ubiquitous 88s so here are a couple .




3 comments:

  1. They look superb, wonderful painting and basing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Dave, do the bases come with them or have you built those up yourself? Either way they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Dave, you have reminded me i have an 88 somewhere which needs building, seems a bit unfair in my early war games though !

    ReplyDelete