Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Thursday 4 February 2021

Sudan - Egyptian Gendarmes

 Time for something a bit different . I have a last few things in the lead mountain for the Sudan collection so have started work on clearing them out . First up some Egyptian Gendarmes. These are Perry miniatures - they were reasonably well cast , and painted up easily .



 



More dusty stuff coming up 

4 comments:

  1. Great work on an unusual unit.
    Happy gaming, stay safe,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Dave would be nice to see them getting into a fight sometime !

    ReplyDelete