Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Saturday 6 February 2021

Sudan - Last of the Beja

 I have completed the last of Beja plastic mountain . I made up 4 large Warband bases with 56 figures 

 

 

 

This is certainly the last of any Mahdists with around 1500 figures completed now . I have a few bits of imperial stuff left , mostly vignettes to complete in due course . 






11 comments:

  1. That's a gargantuan effort mate. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers matey .. it’s been a while since I did bunch like this

      Delete
  2. Just starting this in 15mm but no way my numbers will be anywhere near yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well just keeping chipping away , numbers build over time

      Delete
  3. You will never stop......they will keep creeping back.....

    ReplyDelete