Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Wednesday 31 March 2021

NAM ‘68 . Support and commander.

 There will be a few of these posts coming up as the USMC roll off the production line. I have done two mortar teams, an M60 team , Corpsman and casualty and the RTO and commander .

 


All Gringo40s . Loving painting them 


5 comments:

  1. Looking good Dave but you need to take the photos against a different background their camo is too good !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. There is more terrain coming off the production line shortly!

      Delete
  2. Great looking figures and photography too.

    ReplyDelete