Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Thursday 3 February 2022

‘Nam 68 - Viet Cong

 Only a little progress the last few weeks as I have injured my paining hand and it’s only slowly recovering. 

I went for the classic black look for this group , but will do a little more colour for the next lot.

I am waiting for the new rule set Bohica to turn up from Empress and we will give them a try out later in the month . 





 

These are by Gringos40. I have another 20 on the go at the moment. 


2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic Dave. It’s also fantastic that I’ve finally worked out how to post comments again. Yayyy!

    ReplyDelete